OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
nhornback

Lake house rental

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 8:04 AM, lobina grande said:

I personally recommend Lazy Lee's Resort in West Branson / Kimberling City area.  Ron and Joy have completely remodeled almost all of the cabins and they look great! http://www.lazyleesresort.com/

I second that on Lazy Lees.

Have stayed there for years... Very nice resort, awesome owners

If you're looking for something really nice and want some darn good daily fishing advice, I'd strongly consider White River Lodge, which is the personal home of our own Mr. Babler. You would also do well to hire him to guide you a day or two. 

On 2/11/2019 at 6:18 PM, Champ188 said:

Don't tell me those are the variety that also eat trolling motors, lower units and power poles and have been known to leap into the vessels of tournament anglers during the months of March thru June and instantly maim or kill the occupants of said vessel.

In the interest of public safety, we should probably do everything in our power to get the word out on these piscatorial menaces and hopefully disperse the aforementioned competitive bassers to other nearby waters such as Grand, Beaver and Bull Shoals  

"piscatorial"

Nice.