Jump to content

Beaver tailwater stud.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m telling you all, beaver is under rated. This dude crushed an olive bugger just under the surface last night. EXPLODED on it. I was positive it was a brown when I caught it. I’m still 99% sure. Any

I got it. I got it!   It was "assigned" brown at birth. Now self identifies as rainbow. An example of species fluidity. 

I figured that’s why it was a fatty. A pale fatty. Like Jim Gaffigan. 

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, laker67 said:

Be careful what you wish for, look what happened to taneycomo.

I am genuinely curious to your opinions on this subject.  I have a high respect of your opinions in regards to hunting big fish.  I generally love to post up my trip reports, but there is always that nagging feeling that will I be contributing to more competition on in the grand scheme of things a small section of tailwater... I have noticed the past 2 years a huge increase in guys who are night fishing Taney, especially during the fall winter months.

We can take it offline as well, no need to mess up Amery's post.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JestersHK said:

I am genuinely curious to your opinions on this subject.  I have a high respect of your opinions in regards to hunting big fish.  I generally love to post up my trip reports, but there is always that nagging feeling that will I be contributing to more competition on in the grand scheme of things a small section of tailwater... I have noticed the past 2 years a huge increase in guys who are night fishing Taney, especially during the fall winter months.

We can take it offline as well, no need to mess up Amery's post.

The internet.....Ruining fishing spots since Al gore invented it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

The internet.....Ruining fishing spots since Al gore invented it.

That's funny snagged. I wonder how many of us above 40 would get that? lol

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity...... Or you could just flip a coin???B)

Link to post
Share on other sites

I meant below 40. I really got to start reading my important post before I send them...

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity...... Or you could just flip a coin???B)

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, liphunter said:

I meant below 40. I really got to start reading my important post before I send them...

            Heck we still had a party line on our phone :) . At least three households on it!  I suppose if you listened to your neighbors you may of found their hot fishing spots!

BilletHead

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

   If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

    " Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

         "Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

    " One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

  P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

The internet.....Ruining fishing spots since Al gore invented it.

Ruining spots?, or giving more people including ourselves more options?  I understand the argument, just have to see the other side of the coin.  I have been greatly blessed with the information supplied.   

Money is just ink and paper, worthless until it switches hands, and worthless again until the next transaction. (me)

I am the master of my unspoken words, and the slave to those that should have remained unsaid. (unknown)

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Daryk Campbell Sr said:

Ruining spots?, or giving more people including ourselves more options?  I understand the argument, just have to see the other side of the coin.  I have been greatly blessed with the information supplied.   

I understand that.  When your favorite spot gets overrun by unethical people, poaching and trashing it out you let me know.  Or in some cases closed off to ethical people to enjoy it at all.  With all respect.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.