OzarkAnglers.Com Forum

6 hours ago, MOPanfisher said:

I say combine that with a prison and let the prisoners work it. Non violent offenders only, for every year worked a year is also taken of their sentence.  

Um, not to change the subject, but they already get that for doing nothing at all.

WM

So my wife and me are in Puerto Rico this week, today we went on a road trip to the east side of the island. We saw they have windmills for electricity, every single one of those things still have the blades blown smooth off from hurricane maria....every single one we saw. 

2 hours ago, Bigfishes1 said:

So my wife and me are in Puerto Rico this week, today we went on a road trip to the east side of the island. We saw they have windmills for electricity, every single one of those things still have the blades blown smooth off from hurricane maria....every single one we saw. 

That was way over a year ago.  Guess Trump didn't approve their immediate aid, hu?   

Oh well 😏

On 3/30/2019 at 5:38 PM, Bigfishes1 said:

Whew. At least those people wont get cancer from those windmills. Dodged a bullet there!