OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
dblades

Problems, Problems

Well got the batteries straightened out, got the bad lower unit replaced and  re-install. Now the problem is getting the boat in and out of the garage, with all the soft ground. My truck is stuck in the yard, without the trailer attached, and I have to be able to turn around, before the boat goes back into the garage. May be looking for a short term storage, if I want to get any prefishing done for the OAF next weekend. Oh my four wheel drive truck is stuck in the field behind the house as well.

I hear you. I have driven Fords all my life. I got mine stuck the other day. But in fairness, I was trying to pull to stuck chevie 4x4's out of the mud that were buried, and I'll be darn if one of them didn't have a big used Evinrude outboard motor laying in the bed. Just a mass of dead wait. True story. (not) lol

8 minutes ago, liphunter said:

I hear you. I have driven Fords all my life. I got mine stuck the other day. But in fairness, I was trying to pull to stuck chevie 4x4's out of the mud that were buried, and I'll be darn if one of them didn't have a big used Evinrude outboard motor laying in the bed. Just a mass of dead wait. True story. (not) lol

It's that Diesel engine that sticks mine, front tires sink and no weight in the back it won't pull itself out, maybe I need that dead Evinrude.