OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
bassfisher

Crappie ?

2 hours ago, liphunter said:

Anyone seeing anything with crappie yet?  Worked for them Friday for a while in the Highpoint area didn't get a a bite. So I changed tactics and decided to not catch bass instead.

Provided we don't end up in a deluge this afternoon, I'm going to give it a shot tonight. 

Hey y'all there pulling water from stocking Lake it's not going to be good until probably next week that's when you're really wanting to go don't listen to anything else I win and didn't do anything really good and I've got feeling that fishes up there but yeah just wait until another week with warm weather and it should be good talk to you guys later and have a good evening

We absolutely smoked the big ol pale slab mommas on Saturday evening. Found them outside of the bushes in 3-4’ water. 2 limits in 2hrs. Many of them was over 14”. 1 male in the bunch. Best limit I’ve seen in a few years. Spider rigging withe the swivels at the surface. That’s. A fact. Jack!  

A3DAF36B-22D6-48B5-B73F-205085138231.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Eaton Braunbass said:

We absolutely smoked the big ol pale slab mommas on Saturday evening. Found them outside of the bushes in 3-4’ water. 2 limits in 2hrs. Many of them was over 14”. 1 male in the bunch. Best limit I’ve seen in a few years. Spider rigging withe the swivels at the surface. That’s. A fact. Jack!  

A3DAF36B-22D6-48B5-B73F-205085138231.jpeg

Congrats on a mess of nice crappie! Those fish would also look great in a hot crisco bath!

14 hours ago, bassfisher said:

Hey y'all there pulling water from stocking Lake it's not going to be good until probably next week that's when you're really wanting to go don't listen to anything else I win and didn't do anything really good and I've got feeling that fishes up there but yeah just wait until another week with warm weather and it should be good talk to you guys later and have a good evening

FYI - They have not been pulling water out of Stockton for around 2 weeks.