OzarkAnglers.Com Forum

On 4/2/2019 at 2:39 PM, bwcballer10 said:

If you do decide to float from 215 and you park on the east side of the bridge to unload your canoe/kayak/jon boat please do not block the driveway to that house. Please do not throw or drop any trash. The people in that house have been kind enough to allow people to fish there at 215 but that may not be the case for much longer. I talked to the homeowner and she had to put a lock on the gate because people would push it open and park their vehicles in her yard. THIS IS NOT OKAY! People like this are why there are no trespassing signs ALL OVER the banks of the little sac now. It did not used to be the case. Please have some respect for the gracious landowners that allow us to use their accesses to chase whites. They do not have to do this! 

I don't believe there are many of the type on this forum, but people that trash our waters are clowns. It's an embarrassment how some people leave stuff on the bank or throw junk in the water. I have literally picked up truckloads of trash from our waterways over the years, but it always grows back faster than I can work on it by myself. Carry out your own trash, but try to carry out someone else's to while you're at it. The more people see this, maybe the more others will do it as well. And yes, show landowners some courtesy.

On 4/2/2019 at 3:20 PM, bwcballer10 said:

If you're coming from Morrisville it's the house on the left as soon as you cross the bridge.

Me and Harps paused in their drive long enough to drop our gear in the ditch and then I moved my car back across the bridge. Much easier to get to the water down that side. 

48 minutes ago, Harps said:

I don't believe there are many of the type on this forum, but people that trash our waters are clowns. It's an embarrassment how some people leave stuff on the bank or throw junk in the water. I have literally picked up truckloads of trash from our waterways over the years, but it always grows back faster than I can work on it by myself. Carry out your own trash, but try to carry out someone else's to while you're at it. The more people see this, maybe the more others will do it as well. And yes, show landowners some courtesy.

This guy Harps always carries out more than he brought in. We could all learn something from him. Except how to catch a musky. He sucks at that. 

On 4/5/2019 at 4:35 PM, Flysmallie said:

Except how to catch a musky. He sucks at that. 

Yeah..............truth...............

The torture regimen is about to begin again..........

19 hours ago, bwcballer10 said:

I put my 14 footer in there this morning. It is definitely not easy but it's not terrible by any means.

Did you put in and float down to Taylor?  I'f so how was it with a boat?