OzarkAnglers.Com Forum

After spending too long deciding what kind of boat I need for the conditions I'm fishing, I've finally figured it out. I have three choices-- buy used, build a stitch-and-glue boat or buy a new hull and rig it.

For the last two options, I need a trailer, and the options I see from dealers of the hull I'm after (basically an improved jon) seem overpriced and not what I'm after.  Are there any decent sources of trailers for light boats in the 14-16-foot range? I've tried searching without a lot of luck.

I might have a really good deal on a trailer for ya after Monday.  

If the guy doesn't come and get this 18' Charger boat off my property by the first of the week then all you have to do is come and get it, and get rid of the boat.   You can modify the trailer however you want and have it titled as HOMEMADE.  

I’d sell you this one cheap...not a bad trailer...but I don’t like it.  Licensed and titled in Missouri...buy it cheap and offset price of a new one for me

Probably needs rewired tho...I blew a couple fuses last week

112DA886-EEF5-4D3E-8ADC-DD6870823224.jpeg