OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Dutch

Heading down for 10 days

Only 2 spots yesterday.   I rarely catch them before summer.  Both were egg laden females.

The smallies seem to be spawned out .  

Water is 66 t0 67 degrees.

With all the storms in the area I think I will take today off.

11 hours ago, Michael_57 said:

Hey Dutch we're they in the bank brush or out off bank?

I have not been able to get a bite in the brush.   I am guessing that some are there but I can't get them to bite. 

Some are close to the brush and some are quite a ways out. Some hit right under the boat as I was lifting my bait for another cast.

On 5/5/2019 at 8:10 PM, Targa98 said:

We had a fairly decent trip. Only fish from 630 to 1030 bc of prior obligations but we out in a mutton. And stayed pretty close. We started shallow with jigs and flickers but ended up in 12-17 ft useing the trolling motor and just pulling around flicker shads. Ended up with 12 crappie and 1 22 in walleye. All in all awesome morning and fishing wasnt terrible. Thanks your your input yesterday

Out of curiosity what boat were you all in?

Ok I didn’t see you. I launched there and your profile pic looked like a gentleman I talked to. Apparently I’m mistaken lol

It's all good, anytime any of y'all see me feel free to holler at me. I'll be fishing around Mutton Creek today until 6 ish then I'm meeting a buddy over at CC and we are going to do some bowfishing this evening

On 5/9/2019 at 12:55 PM, Targa98 said:

It's all good, anytime any of y'all see me feel free to holler at me. I'll be fishing around Mutton Creek today until 6 ish then I'm meeting a buddy over at CC and we are going to do some bowfishing this evening

Right on bud will do. I have a silver and blue Stratos with a Yamaha that usually has two boys and a dad shaking his head in it.