OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Kramr

Personal Best

7 hours ago, mmirg said:

Nice fish.  Did you catch any crappie with that technique?  I've caught fish trolling the flicker shad but have never had much luck casting it.

Did catch a few crappie doing this but I'm like you, not much luck unless I'm trolling the thing. When I cast for crappie I usually a 1/32 to 1/8 oz jig with a 2 inch plastic bobbie garland grub. If there are a lot of hang-ups I will switch to crappie sliders.

1 hour ago, Kramr said:

Did catch a few crappie doing this but I'm like you, not much luck unless I'm trolling the thing. When I cast for crappie I usually a 1/32 to 1/8 oz jig with a 2 inch plastic bobbie garland grub. If there are a lot of hang-ups I will switch to crappie sliders.

you rig the sliders weedless?

Great fish.

Went out of Masters last night, worked a jig and crawler on main lake points. Caught a bunch of whites, a channel cat, and a couple drum. No walleye though.

Great job. I have not been able to get out but plan on changing that this up coming week