OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Z521

Where are the eyes at?

We are staying at orleans trails putting in  at there marina 2 days of fishing so far 1 barely keeper and 1 short and to crappie. Not doing very hot  

1 hour ago, Z521 said:

We are staying at orleans trails putting in  at there marina 2 days of fishing so far 1 barely keeper and 1 short and to crappie. Not doing very hot  

Blue bird days make them feed better at night moon being what it is 

Caught a lot of short walleyes today trollig up by the dam , from 6" to 14 7/8", and less Crappie than yesterday. Just fished the morning and pulled out before noon. Water temp at 70. Pretty good breeze today which made it feel a lot cooler, good thing. Trolled Flicker 9D in purple over pink. Be careful at Crabtree ramp. The metal ramp walking up to the dock is slippery as snot when you step on it if it's wet  and it angles up because of high water. I didn't fall but if I did, oh boy. Tight lines!

3 hours ago, MoCarp said:

Blue bird days make them feed better at night moon being what it is 

I was wondering if this had something to do with it. Been pretty bright at night, with a full moon coming on the 18th.

1 hour ago, lmt out said:

Had a trip today fished from 8 to 2. We had 7 shorts and 6 keepers bottom bouncing harnesses in 22 ft if water. 

Man did that all day today had no luck secondary and main lake points. I suck. Lol

1/8 oz chartreuse jighead with half a crawler. Work main lake points from 4' -25'. I've been surprised by several up near the bank casting to them while taking a break from jigging. I like the flatter side of the point next to a channel swing myself.