OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
snkrohn

MLF back to TR

Besides the fact that there is a lot of entertainment in the Branson area why would they not pick a different lake  like Beaver or Bull Shoals? 

48 minutes ago, shark bait said:

Besides the fact that there is a lot of entertainment in the Branson area why would they not pick a different lake  like Beaver or Bull Shoals? 

Bull is pretty flooded isn't it? 

I think Beaver would be a good option, better than going back to the same lake you just fished. I wonder how everyone is going to feel if Martens wins it again?

Just now, Sprint21fter said:

Fish Bull yesterday threw nothing but a swim jig all day. Them fish are hungry and aggressive. Stayed in 8ft or less. Caught 30 plus fish with 15keepers. 10 we're blacks. Saw McClelland at Tucker fishing.

Heck yeah! Those fish will stay shallow for months as long as there's cover.  was gonna go today but with all the rain this month my yard/garden needed some serious attention first! At least I haven't  had to water anything yet. Plan is to fish early tomorrow weather permitting. 

14 hours ago, Bill Babler said:

I kind of hate to see cell coverage being the determining factor on where to fish. That’s going to leave out a bunch of very good ponds

I'm with you on that Bill. There are a lot of good lakes that probably won't meet their standards because of the cell coverage. There are quite a few areas on Beaver that don't have very good reception. I live 2 miles from the North Clifty arm and 6 miles from Eureka Springs and my cell coverage at home stinks.