OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Quillback

MLF Table Rock - They have started..

15 minutes ago, willyfish said:

I may be nitpicking because the lake is really showing out but you gotta  think someone would run into something with some size to it. A 3lb fish is a giant in this lake.

They no longer have to target larger fish . High school tournament 18lbs was leading . A lot of difference dissecting the lake compared to their 5 fish days. If you’re not on a group or school of fish you will have no chance in this . 

10 minutes ago, Lvn2Fish said:

They no longer have to target larger fish . High school tournament 18lbs was leading . A lot of difference dissecting the lake compared to their 5 fish days. If you’re not on a group or school of fish you will have no chance in this . 

I understand the format, just seems odd that no one would find a few. Kudos to the high schoolers. Ish just ran into a couple 3s up shallow in the bushes.

One thing that it is showing me is there is a time to change up and not get so stuck on a pattern that is not working....a great educational piece for sure!!

C4F