OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Jaguar 97

They were eating today

Put in at Big indian at 6am. Should have been earlier. Started out throwing topwater I would get them on but couldn't keep them pinned. Switched to a swimbait and it was on. Fished up the white and got on one point and it seemed like every other cast a Kentucky or a smallmouth. There seemed to be a sweet spot on that point. Finally got ran off of main lake points picked up a jig and fished some steeper bluff banks caught some largemouth up to 4 lbs. It was one of the best days I've had in awhile. Swimbait in sexy shad. Jig PBJ W/ Chigger bug trailer.

IMG95201905319511265336995HDR.jpg

IMG_20190531_063118919.jpg

IMG95201905319514013578095HDR.jpg

14 hours ago, Jaguar 97 said:

Lol 😂 yeah had lots of stuff out because I didn't know exactly what I would be throwing. Once I got going I didn't put anything up. If I could get out again maybe I would not need as many.

Not judging by any means. You do you.  Lol.  

On 6/5/2019 at 6:53 AM, Jaguar 97 said:

Lol 😂 yeah had lots of stuff out because I didn't know exactly what I would be throwing. Once I got going I didn't put anything up. If I could get out again maybe I would not need as many.

Don't ever apologize for having too much stuff on the deck - personally, I find it makes it much easier to just heave it all overboard whenever I get exceptionally frustrated and want to make a statement!

🤬

40 minutes ago, vernon said:

Don't ever apologize for having too much stuff on the deck - personally, I find it makes it much easier to just heave it all overboard whenever I get exceptionally frustrated and want to make a statement!

🤬

I would love to see your golf bag:D!