OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
netboy

Norfork 6/11

Waded a bit upstream from Ackerman access this morning. There were lots of trout midging when I got there so I tried various small dries but only managed a few takes on a size 22 parachute Adams. After about an hour of that I switched to a pair of size 18 ruby midges under an indicator and started getting some decent fish. Ended the morning with some really fat rainbows, a few small cutties (1 of which was a Bonneville) and this pretty brown. Beautiful day out there and quite a few fishermen out.

DSCF6656 (2).JPG

7 minutes ago, netboy said:

Waded a bit upstream from Ackerman access this morning. There were lots of trout midging when I got there so I tried various small dries but only managed a few takes on a size 22 parachute Adams. After about an hour of that I switched to a pair of size 18 ruby midges under an indicator and started getting some decent fish. Ended the morning with some really fat rainbows, a few small cutties (1 of which was a Bonneville) and this pretty brown. Beautiful day out there and quite a few fishermen out.

You're killing me, smalls:)

7 minutes ago, netboy said:

Small is good. I am not a great fly tier so I figure make em small so the trout can't see the imperfections.

It’s a line from a movie.  Smalls is a person.   

You’re killing me, netboy.  Because I want to be doing that.