OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
miket

3/4 oz. Bladed swim jig.... New!

Have a need for a 3/4 oz. bladed jig that is heavy duty and at a really good price?                                   Here is one!

3/4 oz. Magnum Bladed Swim Jigs
Brand New from    www.jigs4bass.com 

In addition my regular line of Bladed Swim Jigs I have added a new line of “Magnum Bladed Swim Jigs . Same great components:

1. Mustad Ultra-point , 2X extra heavy wire with a black nickel finish. 5/0 hook in 3/4 oz. , with weed guard and the head has a trailer keeper.

2. New head design (similar to the Arkie head) but with improved trailer holder, heads are powder painted and baked for durability + weed guard. 

3. 50 strand count silicone skirt  (wire tied).

$4.99 each . 

If you have a favorite color pattern in mind just drop me a note and I will see if I can accommodate your needs! No extra charge for custom color changes on the skirt or the blade. Charge your purchases at www.jigs4bass.com to Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express in addition to PayPal and direct payment with money order or personal check. When you visit my store at www.jigs4bass.com take a minute and set up your account ….it will make your next order much easier.

Thanks….Michael www.jigs4bass.com 

DSCN4164 (2).JPG

DSCN4175.JPG

DSCN4181.JPG

DSCN4179.JPG