OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
JestersHK

Giant bluegill caught in IL

1 hour ago, siusaluki said:

I think you are very confused.  Abstracts are a synopsis of a research article (those free things you can find on a google search that you so often cut/paste).  You didn't answer a single question that I asked.  Have you submitted a proposal yet? To whom?

Never submitted a scientific paper for Peer review, have written a couple of outdoor mag articles ( posted them on OAF) on here somewhere...as you know gathering hard data ( numbers) can be done a few ways...get your feet wet so to speak...or published data from others ( sourced of course) if you think I’m going to tell you which states ( tip our hand)we are seeking changes to regulations to enhance the common carp angling experience. 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫😉 perhaps when I do share you can call the originators of the study to ask if they know me 🤗

I will however share some info on efforts .to allow multiple rods in Ontario...

https://oodmag.com/news/multiple-lines-proposed-for-carp-anglers/

5 minutes ago, MoCarp said:

Never submitted a scientific paper for Peer review, have written a couple of outdoor mag articles ( posted them on OAF) on here somewhere...as you know gathering hard data ( numbers) can be done a few ways...get your feet wet so to speak...or published data from others ( sourced of course) if you think I’m going to tell you which states ( tip our hand)we are seeking changes to regulations to enhance the common carp angling experience. 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫😉 perhaps when I do share you can call the originators of the study to ask if they know me 🤗

I will however share some info on efforts .to allow multiple rods in Ontario...

https://oodmag.com/news/multiple-lines-proposed-for-carp-anglers/

image.png

On 6/27/2019 at 6:04 PM, MoCarp said:

About*.....I am held back by heath issues not choice,  little by little I’m working back into it, trying to belittle my prowess as an angler to corrupt my stance on ( topic of the day)  your snide comments betray your intent...in person I don’t come across as assey,  

as a note I am happy to PM a couple of places one might encounter some of these humongous sunfish...  

As a side note I do a bit of research for some of biologist friends, soon an interesting abstract will be published...can’t wait to post it here

E2CEFF30-B76D-4DFF-BD9D-B3FF2CBD633F.jpeg

i'd be interested in those places where I can find huge sunfish.  I'll shoot you a PM.

1 hour ago, dpenrod said:

i'd be interested in those places where I can find huge sunfish.  I'll shoot you a PM.

PMed you