Jump to content
OzarkAnglers.Com Forum

Recommended Posts

Yeah we're in a catch 22... no good answers.  But we're in better shape than many, many others in the Midwest.  Well... I guess Rockaway is in that category.  Although they are high and dry, it's caused by flooding.  How ironic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Phil Lilley said:

Yeah we're in a catch 22... no good answers.  But we're in better shape than many, many others in the Midwest.  Well... I guess Rockaway is in that category.  Although they are high and dry, it's caused by flooding.  How ironic.

What do you think tomorrow will bring considering the predicted generation?

is 35 megawatts enough to get to the dam now?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

What do you think tomorrow will bring considering the predicted generation?

is 35 megawatts enough to get to the dam now?

If you ask @duckydoty if you have enough grit you can get there pretty much whenever. Then I remind him I am renting one of Phil's boats.

If you're at 706+ you should be able to get up there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

I have a jet boat. 

Hammer down and let 'er rip then.! Only need a few inches of water. Lookout will be your barrier--go up and see what it looks like. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Ryan Miloshewski said:

Hammer down and let 'er rip then.! Only need a few inches of water. Lookout will be your barrier--go up and see what it looks like. 

Thx. 

I know the route pretty well but I wasn’t sure what was up since power site is jacked up.  

4 units when I went by a little ago.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.