Mean while on sugar Creek

MoCarp

That spot has been posted for many years and has been the scene of some nasty confrontations,  I encourage  folks to take it through the courts. Most have just paid their fines.

Where is this MDC listing of floatable streams? 

Just for what it's worth I have been told all my life that creek was completely dry for long stretches about the time I was born,  which might make it an intermittent stream. I was recently told that that had been testified to a court action. I have no personal knowledge of either event, so,...   

18 minutes ago, MoCarp said:

I’m told the guy who’s posed isn’t the owner but leases

Not sure what that is meant to say? Can't a lessee enforce post leased property and trespassing laws?

The previous lessee had many confrontations there, some involving the sheriff's office. Again fwiw, I wasn't there but was told that the land owner was down there a couple days ago  telling people to leave; quite forcefully it was said.  Legally that isn't a good place to put in or take out any way because of the County's declaration of a no parking zone on both sides extending to the next intersection, on one side about 50 yards but on the other a couple miles.  Of course you can leave the vehicle running and block traffic while you "adjust your load" but that isn't really complying with the law, is it? 

Still waiting for that MDC list you claim?  And while we're at it;  Does MDC have any authority in deciding the classification of streams? If so, please link that too. ty

20 minutes ago, tjm said:

Still waiting for that MDC list you claim?  And while we're at it;  Does MDC have any authority in deciding the classification of streams? If so, please link that too. ty

?????! I’m not the dude that posted the sign in the creek

MONKEYS? what monkeys?

11 minutes ago, MoCarp said:

?????! I’m not the dude that posted the sign in the creek

Didn't realize the entire post was an image, thought the comment was yours, sorry, but if there is such a listing I would like to see it.