New personal best today

24 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

Having your PB bass pic taken with a Pokemon shirt on just doesn't seem right.  😆

I have to agree with this statement ;).

8 hours ago, fishinwrench said:

Nice fish, but I hope you catch a bigger one soon.   Having your PB bass pic taken with a Pokemon shirt on just doesn't seem right.  😆

Gimme your addy and I'll send you a Sims Marine T-shirt.  

When your 7 year old buys you that shirt for your birthday  with her own money you pretty much have to wear it from time to time.  I despise Pokemon.

-- Jim

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -- Doug Larson

30 minutes ago, moguy1973 said:

When your 7 year old buys you that shirt for your birthday  with her own money you pretty much have to wear it from time to time. 

Well said.   I would take up wrench on his offer none the less.  

Money is just ink and paper, worthless until it switches hands, and worthless again until the next transaction. (me)

I am the master of my unspoken words, and the slave to those that should have remained unsaid. (unknown)

Well in that case the shirt adds class to the pic.  

My daughter bought me the most rediculous hat when she was like 8 years old and demanded that I wear it numerous times until FINALLY she forgot about it.   I paid her back for that little deed though, as embarrassing as it was for me and my wife, I kept that sucker, wore it to her high school graduation, and made her introduce me to all of her friends and teachers.   

I have been gifted some really cool hats ever since.  😊👍