OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Ryan Miloshewski

Making My Return to Taney

I started a new job with Cerner in May and I have not fished since May 11th. That is 60 days. I am going nuts. I made the decision to take off Friday and I am coming down to fish Taneycomo for the first time since February (which was a good trip). Anybody going to be down? Plan on wading in the morning then seeing if Phil has a boat available for the afternoon. 

I will have a report after the day, assuming I catch fish. None of you care, I'm sure, but I had to post this somewhere haha. I am going crazy!

1 hour ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

I buy corn stuffed with cream cheese like a  jalapeño popper.  😆

OMG!!!  I had some jalapeno poppers as a side with my elk roast for lunch today!  😲😲😲

With guys like us spilling the beans on our Taneycomo secrets, Milo is sure to catch at least three 20 inchers on his trip!

12 minutes ago, Seth said:

OMG!!!  I had some jalapeno poppers as a side with my elk roast for lunch today!  😲😲😲

With guys like us spilling the beans on our Taneycomo secrets, Milo is sure to catch at least three 20 inchers on his trip!

And he’ll be on the radio talking about it😀

1 hour ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

And he’ll be on the radio talking about it😀

I will be sure to blab the secrets any chance I get!

4 hours ago, Seth said:

Canned corn dipped in cream cheese in Lookout Eddy is the ticket! Thank me later!

I, Seth, obey the law. Cheater. 

12 hours ago, JestersHK said:

You going to try and fish at night Ryan?  Good luck out there.  I'm camping this weekend or I'd be down there...

Probably not. Have to be in STL Saturday afternoon so I'd like to sleep some. But we shall see!