OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Dutch

Rouark 7/19/19

We got on the water a little after 6 and left before 12.  We caught fish on spinnerbaits, worms, swim baits, and grubs. We fished on the main lake down to Hawker.  We also fished in sons.  We caught 20 bass.  5 keeper greenies and 11 keeper spots.  No big fish but no dinks either.  Here are a couple of green fish and a nice spot.

IMG_20190719_081614908.jpg

20190719_112720.jpg

IMG_20190719_090041248.jpg

Dutch,

Very nice job on the Bass for this time of year. Hope the Greenies went back in the lake and the Spots went home with you.

Walcrabass

1 hour ago, Walcrabass said:

Dutch,

Very nice job on the Bass for this time of year. Hope the Greenies went back in the lake and the Spots went home with you.

Walcrabass

Sorry but they all went back.  I couldn’t see cleaning fish out in the 97 degree sun.  I may keep some Tuesday if I get on them again.

Dutch,

Please ice them down, give them to someone else ( neighbor??) and they can clean them at dark. Gotta get them out of the lake.............

Walcrabass

On 7/23/2019 at 3:40 PM, Walcrabass said:

Dutch,

Please ice them down, give them to someone else ( neighbor??) and they can clean them at dark. Gotta get them out of the lake.............

Walcrabass

You must live in a different kind of neighborhood than I.  People here will take all of the fish that I can provide, however, they want the head, guts, bones, and skin removed and prefer them cooked.

Dutch,

Must be City Folk........................  want to get it at the counter in the store, take it home, eat it...............  no problem-o.

Walcrabass