OzarkAnglers.Com Forum

A lot of ppl tell me “ at so and so place you can catch all the fish you want”. My response is “that’s a really big number for me”.

well... with Black Rock Fish I could catch all I wanted. Rocky Points with Kelp. Loaded with them. I swear more than you can imagine. 

To say they are willing biters is a vast understatement. 

AC1AFB99-4D04-4680-BA74-06A31705BCC1.jpeg

8 hours ago, Ham said:

A lot of ppl tell me “ at so and so place you can catch all the fish you want”. My response is “that’s a really big number for me”.

well... with Black Rock Fish I could catch all I wanted. Rocky Points with Kelp. Loaded with them. I swear more than you can imagine. 

To say they are willing biters is a vast understatement. 

AC1AFB99-4D04-4680-BA74-06A31705BCC1.jpeg

I know that they are thick if you just stopped fishing for them. Only a couple of times when I have had the thought that I just didn't want to bother with taking another fish off the hook (insert name here😁). Lately it has been longear sunfish for me. They don't shred your thumbs like those rockfish😌!

A bit jealous of your trip but I'll live. Congrats buddy!

Well John IF I was left to my own devices, I would have caught an even 100 before moving on to the next group of desirables. I kinda pushed on the acceptable boundaries as it was. 

I have now gotten another nick name. Halibut Ham because I got lucky and caught a bunch and because that Big One kicked my butt so hard.