OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
MO Huzgr

State Park Marina area, slow fishing but beats working!

Son and I been fishing out of state Park Marina area last several days.   As you might expect, been slow.   

Going out about 5:15 am till about 9-10 ish.  Fish must be still scattered as we've searched with electronics and see isolated fish that don't see to interested in cooperating!  

Have tried drop shot, jigging spoons for the deeper areas.  The only place we saw a small school of fish I managed to get a decent white, but only one (on a white/pink jigging spoon).  

Worked main lake points and long run outs with no luck.  The only semi pattern we out together on one morning was we trolled crawdad color cranks along the banks near the Long points and managed to get 4 smalls and one lm.

Caught a couple of small largemouth beating the bank in back of coves.

That's about it.  More of a negative report but as I said in title, sure beats working!    2 more mornings so will update if anything changes!

20 minutes ago, MO Huzgr said:

Son and I been fishing out of state Park Marina area last several days.   As you might expect, been slow.   

Going out about 5:15 am till about 9-10 ish.  Fish must be still scattered as we've searched with electronics and see isolated fish that don't see to interested in cooperating!  

Have tried drop shot, jigging spoons for the deeper areas.  The only place we saw a small school of fish I managed to get a decent white, but only one (on a white/pink jigging spoon).  

Worked main lake points and long run outs with no luck.  The only semi pattern we out together on one morning was we trolled crawdad color cranks along the banks near the Long points and managed to get 4 smalls and one lm.

Caught a couple of small largemouth beating the bank in back of coves.

That's about it.  More of a negative report but as I said in title, sure beats working!    2 more mornings so will update if anything changes!

Did you drag Ned around?