OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daryk Campbell Sr

Rte 66 State Park and My New Boat

Took my newly finished (almost) boat to Rte 66 state park for the easy boat launch.  I wanted to test out my new toy.  I bought this boat to flip, but decided it was a diamond in the rough.  (Polished turd was recently done on here.)  With some help from the little ones, I was able to transform my junker to a jewel.   My son helped me until after midnight last night with the last minute touches to be able to launch, and tow safely.  My son caught the only fish on this trip, (I can't say I wasn't trying), although it was really a test and tune trip.   I am very proud and satisfied with what it has turned out to be.   I don't have many interior shots, but I like the comforts so far.  

I seen a gray Scion at the launch with 3 OAF stickers on it, not sure who's it was.  

20190811_123806.jpg

20190811_135931.jpg

20190811_120959.jpg

49 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

That's pretty dang cool.  You'll have a lot of fun in that. 👍

I hope some jackass water patrolman doesn't give you grief over the registration numbers. 

What's wrong with them? 

32 minutes ago, Dutch said:

The decal is supposed to be under the registration number and you are supposed to have spaces between letters and numbers.

Right. 

If you think it's enough that you paid all your taxes and all of your registration fees, then you've lost track of what that Red-White & Blue stands for.  😅