OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Dutch

What were they after

Just now, ness said:

Does the Mrs. know we're discussing her....I can't make myself type it. Wait -- I got it. Just stop there. 

Does the Mrs. know we're discussing her? 

Kind of,

She is driving and I have a cell signal. A small amount of giggling from me so she knows I am up to something. She just doesn't know what quite yet. 😇

BilletHead. 

2 hours ago, fshndoug said:

Marty you are a very brave or stupid man to be sitting next to your wife typing that line,just saying.HaHa.

I'd pay good money to see Pat just backhand bounce that bald head off the passenger window.  🤣

On 8/20/2019 at 6:51 AM, Johnsfolly said:

I wade fish a lot and approach from the bank and not from a boat. I will wear waders as much for protection from walking through brush as I will for staying dry. When I wet wade in the warmer weather I will have a thin pair of long underwear under a light pair of quick dry pants. Again this is for brush, particularly poison ivy or nettles and some resistance to ticks. Many of the creeks that I fish don't have well beaten trails along the banks.

i usually run blue jeans in the summer if im hiking the creek . Just throw on some old pants and old tennis shoes and hit the road.  i found that i sweat the waders plumb full if i wear them at any temperature above 68-70 degrees. I will make an exception for taney or the spring flows of the trout parks since there arent ant snags to rip my waders and the water is deeper and colder.

1 hour ago, trythisonemv said:

i sweat the waders plumb full

If I walk over a couple hundred yards in summer temperatures the pants and shoes will  be full never mind the waders. Even in winter the waders  are strictly for in the water. In ankle deep water you might think the waders were leaking when they come off. Shirt pants and socks soaked.  All this talk of "bush whacking "  in waders is unreal to me.