LARGEMOUTH Bass

Will S.

10 hours ago, Quillback said:

There's a certain dock in Beardsley that holds schools of jumbo sized largemouth year round.  Pretty easy to catch, just cast a wacky rigged Senko near one of the dock cables and wait for the thump.

However, one of the dock owners is a bit psycho.  If he sees you anywhere near the dock, he'll throw rocks at you and make nasty comments about you and your family. 

There's also the rabid mink that inhabits that dock, sneaky little devil, you won't even know he's there until you feel him chewing on your ankle.  

PM OA member Abkeenan for GPS coordinates to the dock.

They only bite on MY command. I only command them on paid member's casts. For your comments your membership just doubled, wise guy.

On 8/20/2019 at 10:10 PM, Will S. said:

When I lived off Big Indian most fish were Spots and smallmouth only ONE largemouth ( 6.6lb) in 3 years..  When I moved to Holiday Island, spots, walleye & an occasional rainbow, smallmouth once/twice a week. Now I'll be securing a spot on Indian Point. Was wonder what the majority was, sallies, spots, largemouth. In the 90s, we heard the Aunts creek in the spring produced lots numbers of Largemouth (unverified)... Spots must be pretty hearty- they seem to be everywhere.

Smallmouth were in the majority for me on the West side of Indian Point. Then about equal for spots and lmg.

On 8/22/2019 at 7:43 PM, Ellros said:

Smallmouth were in the majority for me on the West side of Indian Point. Then about equal for spots and lmg.

Thanks...