OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Seth

Fire Fighters Tournament Video

Took my bass fishing buddy down to fish this tournament. He's a greenhorn at trout fishing, but luck seems to follow him when he does go. This is the best tournament weight I've had by several pounds. His first trip to Taneycomo was this past February when he fished the Elfrink tournament with @Ryan Miloshewski. Frank was landed during that tournament. Gerry Dwiggins caught another mega brown this time. My buddy is going to start thinking these 20lbs+ browns are a dime a dozen! 😆

That was a great watch buddy!  "Thats a fish, Fish!"  HAHAHA That cracked me up.  Love seeing that fiesty brown get landed.  Tommy did a great job landing him too, you can hear how excited he was!  

1 hour ago, JestersHK said:

That was a great watch buddy!  "Thats a fish, Fish!"  HAHAHA That cracked me up.  Love seeing that fiesty brown get landed.  Tommy did a great job landing him too, you can hear how excited he was!  

He ain't used to having to wear fish down before landing them. When he hooks a big smallmouth, he's horsing it all the way to the boat and then yelling at me to hurry up and net it while it's still green. I always seem to hook my biggest bass on finesse tackle and I have to play them like I do my trout. I start giggling every time I watch this video and hear him let out a groan when the brown comes dashing by the boat the first time and I don't even try to net it. 😆

2 minutes ago, Seth said:

He ain't used to having to wear fish down before landing them. When he hooks a big smallmouth, he's horsing it all the way to the boat and then yelling at me to hurry up and net it while it's still green. I always seem to hook my biggest bass on finesse tackle and I have to play them like I do my trout. I start giggling every time I watch this video and hear him let out a groan when the brown comes dashing by the boat the first time and I don't even try to net it. 😆

Your commentary was fantastic as usual!  Just a bonus we got to see the whole battle on video.  I thought that was the same guy you smallie fish with.  Yeah different battle altogether on light tackle.