What is your bucket list fishing trips?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/26/2019 at 1:11 PM, FishnDave said:

Striped Bass! That's another species I'd love to catch on the fly.

I haven't figured out the stripers out here in MD yet. Catch schoolies from the banks and docks but so far nothing big. I do tend to fish more for different fish than devote too much time just on stripers😌. Also a boat would go a big way towards more productive waters for sure.

1 hour ago, trythisonemv said:

Musky fly fishing 

Westfork Jason is your guy. 

Every Saint has a past, every Sinner has a future. On Instagram @hamneedstofish

On 9/26/2019 at 11:35 AM, tjm said:

I'm a lucky guy, people come from all over the world to fish in the Ozarks and I get to live here. My fishing bucket list is to go fishing tomorrow.  Whenever that might be.

This.

Money is just ink and paper, worthless until it switches hands, and worthless again until the next transaction. (me)

I am the master of my unspoken words, and the slave to those that should have remained unsaid. (unknown)

There was a time I was obsessed with a fly-in fishing trip to Canada but I don't think about that too much, anymore.  Candy and I took dog-sleds to the boundary waters with a guide and ice-fished for Northerns and did well.  This year I fished the Blackfoot River in Montana (although I was well aware I looked like I had no idea what I was doing).  And deep-sea fishing does not appeal to me.

I guess the item that is in my bucket list is to fish with a fitness-model.  I know that once she see's my Chrysler bass boat she won't be able to wait to go.

• 1 month later...