OzarkAnglers.Com Forum

Took all day today from 7am-4pm but me and the old man put 4 keeper walleyes in the boat with 2 shorts. Worked for it but will make for some good eating. Had to stop off on the way home for a funny pic on ol walleye rd. Any others target walleye on table rock?

1F6B13C9-6E32-4B60-BDB5-5E7F35F2ADDA.jpeg

6B2A1D95-B77A-40C6-8DBA-5D274D557320.png

9DF849E5-36EB-455D-A779-860E423C02E4.jpeg

2 hours ago, magicwormman said:

We don't hear much about walleyes since RPS, Randy moved to Oklahoma. The last time that I caught any walleyes was by accident, while spoon fishing for bass.

Believe me, I have missed hunting Table Rock walleye. This time of year, in a typical year, the walleye would be beginning to move from the deep water (30 - 35 feet) edges at or near the thermocline to flats. Trolling cranks, either on long line or with leadcore, became more effective for me.

On a side note, I have discovered my new lake does have a walleye population. I wonder if there may be an underutilized resource here.

3 hours ago, rps said:

On a side note, I have discovered my new lake does have a walleye population. I wonder if there may be an underutilized resource here.

Hope that you can figure them out RPS! Would love to see some walleye reports again😀.

2 hours ago, rangerman said:

Rule 1 of table rock walleye club is.......we don’t talk about table rock walleye club.😉

Yes.

This is why I was always in trouble.