OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
trythisonemv

Headed down sunday ....

Hope i can get into some fish tomorrow. Be down afternoon and evening then again monday morning 

4 minutes ago, JestersHK said:

That looks killer.  For some reason I'd call that Elvis.  Just has that look to it lol.  

Hope you can get into them buddy.

Hunk of burning line lol

How's the wading with that minimum flow going on?  I've had some tough nights fishing when they were running that pattern before.   You seeing fish stacked up anywhere?  That flow seemed to really spread out the fish last time... 

Hope you have a good morning buddy. 

1 hour ago, JestersHK said:

How's the wading with that minimum flow going on?  I've had some tough nights fishing when they were running that pattern before.   You seeing fish stacked up anywhere?  That flow seemed to really spread out the fish last time... 

Hope you have a good morning buddy. 

They stacked up in outlet one really heavy.  The rain made it so easy to catch fish. I have nevercaught so many trout in my entire life. All afternoon evening and morning.  Just finished up on a three pound rainbow. Broke off a ten pound brown after three runs and ten minutes.had five browns over eighteen inches and two over twenty plus that 17 in smallie