OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
zarraspook

RANGER 692VS FOR SALE $ 12,200

1999 RANGER 692VS   Ser# RNG4V282F899   19’ (18.7’) W/ “KeelShield”; 3 engine package 

1999 Ranger Trailer #4600lbs (tandem)   W/“COOL HUBS” & custom boarding steps..

1999 175 Merc EFI  Ser# 0G788723 ( the key has been on 636hrs-90% run time)

Hydraulic Steering;   MotorGuide XI5 Trolling motor with 3 remotes

Minn Kota Multi-Stage Duel onboard charger, One extra battery charger.

HDS-GEN2-LSS2 on console …    7HDI on Trollingmotor…

Two covers- (BPS) & Aurora Canvas “ACRYIC” traveling cover…1-Paddle, 1-Fire extinguisher , Anchor ,ETC Throw cushion , 6-Rod Holders, 2- outboard planners, Extra pole seat ..I have ALL paper work and keys …

For more info PM me....

BoatSL.JPG

NADA-692.jpg

😂

11 hours ago, Walleyedmike said:

Great boat at a great price! Getting a different rig, hopefully?

WM

No.. After my back operation 2 years ago I have only had the boat out twice and I have to give up on boating!! I can't up keep up the boat like I want... I can't rassle the boat around with out hurting my back... At 75, I can only play my fishing game on the computer !!!

9 hours ago, zarraspook said:

😂

No.. After my back operation 2 years ago I have only had the boat out twice and I have to give up on boating!! I can't up keep up the boat like I want... I can't rassle the boat around with out hurting my back... At 75, I can only play my fishing game on the computer !!!

Gotta know your limitations.   Maybe you can make it out with a friend.  Or maybe rentals are available to you.   You are doing the right thing.  I dont have a need, but I hope you a speedy sale.  

1 minute ago, Daryk Campbell Sr said:

Gotta know your limitations.   Maybe you can make it out with a friend.  Or maybe rentals are available to you.   You are doing the right thing.  I dont have a need, but I hope you a speedy sale.  

Thanks..Like my doctor said before he would operate, I had to understand ONE thing  "YOU ARE NOT 25 ANYMORE" !!!!!