OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Mitch f

Opinions please

I'm gonna say possible but highly improbable.

I've called quiet a few cats in predator hunting and they are pretty sneaky and easily spooked. Usually just the slightest movement and off they go. 

I will say one thing though, a bobcat in a foothold trap, may be the meanest acting animal I've ever seen.  

7 minutes ago, Devan S. said:

I will say one thing though, a bobcat in a foothold trap, may be the meanest acting animal I've ever seen.  

I saw a video of mountain lion caught in a cage near my friends house in Colorado.  The stinking video scared me!!!

Idk about the rest of you guys but i'm in reasonably good shape. When I start dragging a deer through the woods, I make enough noise to scare everything off for the entire section....I wheeze and pant enough too that I could easily mistake myself for a mad cat. 

That dude tells stories just like the kid next door to me. 

For starters, nobody that's been hunting for 40 years drags a deer that hasn't been field dressed yet?   So if it did happen like he said, then the bobcat was probably pissed that he didn't leave a gut pile where he should have.