OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
ollie

Olliefest XIII

It's that time of year again. I have to work 6 days a week and the only one off is on Sundays. That is kind of how this all started. Met Buzz down there and ever since we have been doing this on the Sunday after Thanksgiving. If you can't make it down to the Jigfest on the White then give Capps a try! I think it will be tough this year from what Buzz and I have encountered, but that won't stop us from trying! This year we will start at nine like always, but we will meet in the lower parking lot. Come on down and show us you are the king of Capps!

14 minutes ago, trythisonemv said:

Already tied my fish to tree lol 😉

Just gig a brown on Sat that way it won't get loose. Did I just say that 😌?

Good luck guys. I will be headed back to Maryland from Georgia on Sunday. Picked this last weekend to fish Missouri.

17 hours ago, ollie said:

It's that time of year again. I have to work 6 days a week and the only one off is on Sundays. That is kind of how this all started. Met Buzz down there and ever since we have been doing this on the Sunday after Thanksgiving. If you can't make it down to the Jigfest on the White then give Capps a try! I think it will be tough this year from what Buzz and I have encountered, but that won't stop us from trying! This year we will start at nine like always, but we will meet in the lower parking lot. Come on down and show us you are the king of Capps!

Haskins had the parking lot by the mill closed.... is that because he was mad ? Or does he only open it on certain days? 

49 minutes ago, ollie said:

They have been doing donuts on all the parking lots from what I can see. Can't really blame him on that.

Every public access I go to on the rivers has the same problem.  They have grade the lots a few times a year.  Waste of money.

Figured when i saw the ruts at the lower access maybe that was what was up