I’m Not Dead Yet

oneshot

The money owed me at first they asked if I wanted it in one lump sum or payments. Me and my wife at the time said just payments because if we got it all at once we would blow it.

Payments were good for a short time and got a few thousand. Asked them about enough for a trip? No problem they had enough laid to the side. Then I got down so the heck with the trip.

Now all of a sudden they no longer have the money. My wife told me to just wait I will get it.

Years ago I made a Big Loan with just a Hand Shake they told me to forget about them paying me back. I got the money back but I wasn’t nice about getting it.

oneshot

49 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

I wouldn't even bother telling them.  Just forget that they exist.

Well I was having troubles and was told I keep stuff bottled up. Then it is not good when I let go. I’m just afraid I say anything I will lose what help I get now.

Maybe it is my fault I was beat regular. When I left home I was told if I tried to talk with my Mom even over the phone I would be killed. I dropped out of High School to go to work for Uncle Sam. I did get my GED. I retired from a Union Job.Two of my kid’s graduation from MSU.

I didn’t want my kids being raised like me so I gave them what they wanted.

oneshot

I was under the impression that all of that unending faith in the holy spirit was the salvation for such delimmas.  

If you believe like you claim that you do, then you shouldn't have a care in the world.  Just lay it all on God, relax, and watch it all sort itself out. 

1 hour ago, fishinwrench said:

I was under the impression that all of that unending faith in the holy spirit was the salvation for such delimmas.  

If you believe like you claim that you do, then you shouldn't have a care in the world.  Just lay it all on God, relax, and watch it all sort itself out. 

That is what my wife said and I should know by now .

I was taking medication for PTSD and it messed me up more than my problems. No Love Life, I was in another world, very strange.

And I know things could be worse. Like my Sister, had her mind but that was it. She couldn’t see or do anything on her own.

Even Jesus mentioned the Apostles having little faith at times.

oneshot

Its your life, live it and enjoy it.  Laugh at the ones that give you grief, it really makes them mad.  Enjoy the ones that bring you joy.  Keep them close.

Money, you can't take it with you and others can't take it from you if you don't have it. 

You really have to focus on the things that keep you well, family, faith, friends, and whatever you enjoy most in life.

"Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously."

Hunter S. Thompson

4 hours ago, oneshot said:

Even Jesus mentioned the Apostles having little faith at times.

Actually they feared they were about to be swallowed by the sea, a perfectly rational fear considering where they allegedly stood at that particular moment, and Jesus accused them of having little faith because they showed concern for their life.   As if God had never drowned anyone before. 🙄

So, school me on who put the fight or flight instinct into every living thing?  And why?   "Do not dodge that falling tree or you will burn in hell for all eternity".    

This leads me to think that only mindless buffoons who are completely ignorant of basic survival skills are accepted into the kingdom of heaven.     Assuming that I lived long enough to breed, who is to care for my children after I dare the sea to drown me, or the lion to eat me?  Because the judge who sits below the words "in God we trust" says that I am responsible for their well being.