Jigfest Weather

Quillback

3 hours ago, JestersHK said:

It's a great time regardless if the fish bite it not!  If course we prefer to put a hurting on them.  You should come on down for the weekend and see for yourself.

Thank you for the invitation... But I couldn't make it down. I was just curious where you all fish. White river is a fare sized crick. 

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity...... Or you could just flip a coin???B)

It wouldn't be jigfest without a chance of snow lol.  As long as it stays out of the teens I won't cry too much lol.

Gotta stock up on hot hands though for sure.  Somebody 2 years ago said wear your waders as a wind break when it was 13 degrees in the morning.  Saved my bacon and kept me warm all day.  Figure that will be the only use our waders see this trip with this crazy water.

1 hour ago, Quillback said:

Weather.com has a more optimistic forecast.  Not saying it is right, but I like it more than that one.  🙂

Could be the opposite of the blizzard of 2018 😋 weatherman called for a ugly time, but we ended up just a few sleet pellets. Was crappy weather the first day! Rained can s and dogs and was freezing cold, but we slammed them at wildcat above and below the ramp Thursday and Friday. Mike and I got soaked Thursday! Had to bail the boat just to keep my feet dry. Cody Mike, Rick and I did pretty Good Friday and Sat if I remember correctly. I think we boated over 150 fish during the outings. Not a record breaker but not bad either! Good times good food! Great company! 

2120F869-F42E-4011-B9F2-8DC569A95925.jpeg

F3C551CB-58A8-47BC-8A1E-7B8C540EA0EA.jpeg