if only

merc1997 Bo

if only the darn wind would not blow a hurricane every day, there is not telling how many bass could be caught.  still doing the same thing.  caught most of them 50 ft. deep, and of course right in the teeth of the wind.  had around 15 keepers today.  did take time to take a picture of ol' sleepy knickmeyer's bass.  we did have some thumpers today.

yesterday, we caught every bass suspended above or right on top of the shad 30 to 35 ft.  as far as i can tell, for deep fishing, the lake is really fishing tiny.  i feel lucky each day to find one little bunch to shoot at, and this dang wind really makes it difficult.  we only had 8 keepers yesterday, but they were all good lmgs, and one brownie that was pushing 4.

i sure would appreciate a calmer day for a change.

bo

12-3-19.JPG

23 hours ago, dirtyeggroll said:

When you say 50 feet, is that the depth of the water, or the depth at which they are suspending?

Nice job! Im envious of all the guys who can go out there and do that. Hoping to figure it out someday.

the fish are 50 ft. deep.  sometimes they are on the bottom at 50, but most often they are suspended over deeper water.

bo