here is why i have to fish everyday

merc1997 Bo

i hate losing at anything, and even includes fishing against my wife.  attached are some pics from saturday's fishing.  first, time linda has been able to go in well over a month.  we ended up with 12 keepers, which was not too bad considering we were fishing the second day after a front.  well, anyway, linda had 7 of the 12 keepers and had some dandies.

this why i have to fish everyday.  i need the practice to be able to beat her😃.

bo

12-7-19-1.JPG

12-7-19-2.JPG

12-7-19-3.JPG

The ladies certainly are good at it.  On our very first date, my (future) wife took ME fishing.  We had a competition.  I say we tied.  She says she won.  I don't take her fishing anymore (except on our honeymoon, of course).  Maybe someday, though.  ;o) 

Bo congrats to you on a good trip and guiding your wife on some nice fish. I hope that she tipped the guide well 😌.

I like taking my daughter and/or my wife on most fishing trips. If they out fish me which happens from time to time, its a win win for me. They enjoyed the trip and I get to fish more often😀!

16 minutes ago, Johnsfolly said:

Bo congrats to you on a good trip and guiding your wife on some nice fish. I hope that she tipped the guide well 😌.

I like taking my daughter and/or my wife on most fishing trips. If they out fish me which happens from time to time, its a win win for me. They enjoyed the trip and I get to fish more often😀!

i get the biggest kick watching linda catch fish.  just like watching a child.  she really gets excited, and she has listened to me in the learning process.  still not the best caster, but where we fish most of the time, precise casting is not required.

bo

On 12/11/2019 at 6:23 PM, Bill Babler said:

Never take women or children that want to be there.  It is a no win situation.  Especially the gals.

Boy, don't I know this!!! ^^^^

ClassActionTransparent.png

Look Honey!  

HONEY LOOK!

I've got ANOTHER one and it's even BIGGER than the LAST one!

Wow!

😡

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."  George Carlin

"The only money ever wasted is money never spent."  Me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2019 at 12:58 PM, vernon said:

Look Honey!  

HONEY LOOK!

I've got ANOTHER one and it's even BIGGER than the LAST one!

Wow!

😡

I like it when I can say, "I caught the biggest one, right?"  :)

Donna Gilzow

Bella Vista, Arkansas

The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope.

--John Buchan, 1915

On 12/11/2019 at 6:23 PM, Bill Babler said:

Never take women or children that want to be there.  It is a no win situation.  Especially the gals.

I’m going to stop letting my wife drag a  Ned behind the boat when I take her. 

-- Jim

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -- Doug Larson