OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Daryk Campbell Sr

10% off at Bass Pro Shops (St Charles)

I went to Bass pro Saturday night,  and seen a sign for 10%off gift cards.  I was checking out and asked the cashier if I could buy one and use it on the same day.   She seemed confused as to why, I explained I wanted to save 10% on my stuff and would like to buy one and use it immediately.   She checked with her manager, and they said yes.  

She said no one else tried  (I was the last customer, at closing).    I should have posted this sooner.  I hope someone else can takes advantage.   

I've done some something similar before. Go to one of those gift card reseller sites, buy the cards for 10-15% off and use them on whatever items you wanted. Saved a pretty good chunk off a toolbox from Home Depot a few years ago.

Is this for all stores or just the one?

2 hours ago, MrGiggles said:

I've done some something similar before. Go to one of those gift card reseller sites, buy the cards for 10-15% off and use them on whatever items you wanted. Saved a pretty good chunk off a toolbox from Home Depot a few years ago.

Is this for all stores or just the one?

Get discount cards at Costco all the time.  Especially for restaurants.  Usually save 20%