Official Fishing Report for JigFest 2019

Phil Lilley

8 minutes ago, Seth said:

I'd say it was pushing the 2' mark and 5#. It was tail walking like a dolphin so we all got a good look at it. Never have I seen a big brown do that. All the big browns I've seen caught stayed down deep. It's a good thing I didn't have to pee when he went for the boat flip and broke it off or I might have just pissed my pants laughing.  It wasn't as funny when he beat my walleye off at the boat. 😄

You guys had quite a time.  😃

46 minutes ago, Seth said:

I'd say it was pushing the 2' mark and 5#. It was tail walking like a dolphin so we all got a good look at it. Never have I seen a big brown do that. All the big browns I've seen caught stayed down deep. It's a good thing I didn't have to pee when he went for the boat flip and broke it off or I might have just pissed my pants laughing.  It wasn't as funny when he beat my walleye off at the boat. 😄

the shitshow started early thats for sure 

everything in this post is purely opinion and is said to annoy you.

2 hours ago, Smalliebigs said:

Man this looks like an absolutely great time with a lot of quality people. I have to do this jigfest someday.

It’s a blast Scott.  We fish and eat well then when not doing that we talking about fishing ha ha....  win win 

There's no such thing, as a bad day fishing!

18 minutes ago, LittleRedFisherman said:

It’s a blast Scott.  We fish and eat well then when not doing that we talking about fishing ha ha....  win win 

I’m in..... seriously I need to do this....pretty soon I’ll have a jet to bring