Jump to content
OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
oneshot

Gearing Up For Turkey’s

Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

Tell him to quit dicking around and sign the necessary paperwork to put you on disability.   You ain't got no business "carrying weapons for your job" or none of that $#!t.    

Draw your checks and start tying jigs for those fly shops around there if you need a little extra fishing money.

I’m on Regular Social Security and Pension from Bakery and Confectionary Workers Union.

Supposed to be Retired but this keeps me busy.

Like my wife says 99% of the time don’t do anything but train but the other 1% is a rush. 
 

I’m a Supervisor and have others under me but my wife is still my Boss.

oneshot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.