National wildlife federation photo contest

gwh

2 minutes ago, siusaluki said:

On a rare snowy day at her Tennessee home, photographer and self-proclaimed “nature nerd” Kathleen Greeson and her daughter, Madeline Ray, headed outside to enjoy the show. “There were these perfect snowflakes falling,” Kathleen recalls. “Huge, magnificent, and totally intact.” When one crystalline flake fell in her daughter’s hair, she caught the moment — now a favorite memory. “You can experience amazing nature without ever leaving home.”

You can even see her face? How you could tell that WASN'T a child?

Oh.....Woopsy 😕

Well that ruined it.    🙄

56 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

Hu-uh 🧐 

Screenshot_20191219-090138.png

Of all the things you do daily that you should be deathly afraid of and you don't want to get a few more cookies on your phone?? :D 

John

18 minutes ago, ness said:

Of all the things you do daily that you should be deathly afraid of and you don't want to get a few more cookies on your phone?? :D 

It was the "Change Settings" button that scared me.    As bad as I hate to admit it, this stupid MotoZ is my freaking LIFE !   When that sucker goes down, like the one before it that took a swim, my whole life goes into a tailspin.  Calls don't get taken or made, bills don't get paid, parts don't get ordered, banks forget who I am, Mistresses think I've blown them off and retaliation begins..... it's BAD!   😲