OA One Bass tournament, March 21, Eagle Rock

Quillback

Just now, WoundedOne said:

@Quillback

I am getting ready for this. Will have boat ready by then, hope the fish feel the same way. Rain or shine. Cold or Ice 

Do you have any last request for supplies that are needed for the weigh in festivities?

Glad to see you can make it.  I can't think of anything off the top of my head we need, RPS may think of something.  Any snack stuff that anyone brings usually will get eaten, and if you have leftovers you can take them home.

I want to test the water here.  Silver Dollar City is closed, people are cancelling events left and right.   I am planning on making the trip from St louis, and have vacation days used.  Who is all in?  I am in, but if we look to cancel, I can recall my vacation time.  What are your thoughts? 

Money is just ink and paper, worthless until it switches hands, and worthless again until the next transaction. (me)

I am the master of my unspoken words, and the slave to those that should have remained unsaid. (unknown)

Is this still open to a late entry? Just couldn't commit until now. I swear I am busier now than I was when I was working. It seems to me that young people (kids) think older people (parents) don't have a life and just set around thinking of things for them to help with...

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity...... Or you could just flip a coin???B)

4 minutes ago, liphunter said:

Is this still open to a late entry? Just couldn't commit until now. I swear I am busier now than I was when I was working. It seems to me that young people (kids) think older people (parents) don't have a life and just set around thinking of things for them to help with...

Yep, come on down!  

All, as a reminder I’m bringing a 3-burner stove and a pot of chili. So if anyone else wants to bringing something that needs to be heated we will have 2 open burners. 

Mike