2020 Ozark Anglers BASS Fantasy Fishing League

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well glad to see Harvey Horne finished in the money, last year, his rookie year, was a tough one for him.   I'm dead last in our league, very aggravating, I don't even know why I am typing right

3 bad tourneys in a row for me, so now I am just playing for a 1 in 10,000 chance to win the week over the whole world and get the free stuff.  

They are going to have live coverage of all 4 days on ESPN2.  Starting at 0730 CT Thursday.  I like it because I can DVR it, as opposed to watching the live web coverage.

Posted Images

Don't forget your rosters this week. Closes early Thursday morning. Next two are back to back.

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity...... Or you could just flip a coin???B)

Reminder to go ahead and set your lineups for Chickamauga that starts on FRIDAY morning.  3 Events left including this weeks. 

I'm pretty much out of contention but the race for 1st is close. Only 70pts separate 1st from 3rd.

Good luck.

I almost always pick Palaniuk. This time I used the logic that a few local guys would maybe  have a better understanding of fall fishing in the region.... Wrong !!! Not going leave him out again...

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity...... Or you could just flip a coin???B)