COVID-19 - Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

N9BOW

3 hours ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

Creepy quiet around here....

Not here, biking and walking trails are packed, kids out playing baseball, golfers golfing, lakes covered with boats;  motorcycles, vintage cars and convertibles on the roads.  It was in the 80's today, and it was like what you'd see on a warm spring Saturday as far as activity.  I don't know if this is wise behavior in view of the virus situation, but it is what it is.

I picked up some redworms today, going to see what the bream are up to tomorrow.

15 minutes ago, Quillback said:

Not here, biking and walking trails are packed, kids out playing baseball, golfers golfing, lakes covered with boats;  motorcycles, vintage cars and convertibles on the roads.  It was in the 80's today, and it was like what you'd see on a warm spring Saturday as far as activity.  I don't know if this is wise behavior in view of the virus situation, but it is what it is.

I picked up some redworms today, going to see what the bream are up to tomorrow.

It was raining here this morning.  But now it's sunny and 70 and the hood is rocking!!  I love the smell of lighter fluid on charcoal in the afternoon.  Cold beers going down good!!

4 hours ago, BilletHead said:

So there is a rather large lady in a Wal Mart scooter

The story could have ended right there. 🙄 

Here's an interesting factoid for ya....The Amish community in Morgan and Monitau county knows nothing about any of this.  A customer that works with a bunch of them says they are all asking why certain places are closed and others are doing "odd business".    They actually have no idea.   

11 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

The story could have ended right there. 🙄 

Here's an interesting factoid for ya....The Amish community in Morgan and Monitau county knows nothing about any of this.  A customer that works with a bunch of them says they are all asking why certain places are closed and others are doing "odd business".    They actually have no idea.   

So a fisherman told another fisherman this tail and now its on a fishing forum as a FACTOID?  Is that right?

We got a wartime president?  Looking forward to his visit to the frontlines, you know - ta support the troops, at Elmhurst NY hospital.  Where I hope he can find a used mask to wear and a glad bag (triple-ply, wide girth 55 gal) to insure his utmost personal safe-tee . . . . . wood shure hate to see him get the Co-Vidd.

I looked "factoid" up 'cause it didn't mean anything to me.

I could believe that about the Amish community, all I know about Covid-19 is from the internet, places like OAF, we haven't had TV reception in many years. Some Amish don't have even internet, so I expect local gossip and inter congregational letters are about the sum of their news. I don't think they pay too much attention to the English other than in business.