OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
N9BOW

COVID-19 - Coronavirus 2019-nCoV

So there was some good news just released.  They are saying a large dose of the anti-malarial drug Plaquenil (hydroxychloroquine) along with the antibiotic Zithromax has seen significant results when used in conjunction against COVID-19.  They did a clinical trial of the combination on 36 positive cases, with 16 of those as a control.  After 6 days of treatment it cured 70% of the patients.

https://www.newsweek.com/hydroxychloroquine-malaria-drug-coronavirus-fda-1493293

17 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

I didn't go to my high school graduation but I did in college

I didn't either.  They made the mistake of mailing us our diploma's 2 weeks before the walk.....so my buddies and I were floating the Meramec on "graduation day".    We partied at the Finn's motel in St.James.  😊

32 minutes ago, fishinwrench said:

I didn't either.  They made the mistake of mailing us our diploma's 2 weeks before the walk.....so my buddies and I were floating the Meramec on "graduation day".    We partied at the Finn's motel in St.James.  😊

Giant cinnamon rolls at the Bell Motel restaurant!!!   We lit up under the Old St Charles Rock Road Bridge on the Missouri River.  Kegs!!

48 minutes ago, aarchdale@coresleep.com said:

Looks like i have one week left of doing sleep studies in Kansas, if the counties i work in dont get shut down.   I was told, i may have a lot of extra fishing time this summer.  Non essential procedures are getting shut down.

Fishing with pay!!???

11 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

,Heck yeah!   You just turned pro!!

HAHA, but nope, i wont be getting paid. Im a private contractor, so i'll be dipping into the savings.  Im burned out anyhow. Some time off isnt gonna kill me....well maybe it will, who knows

Gas futures for April closed at 67 cents per today.  I can't believe it will hold that low for long, but if it does, we could see retail gas down to the $1.20 to $1.30 range.