OzarkAnglers.Com Forum

Well here you go Seth. I was reading the February Conservationist this morning and saw that Maramec Spring park is raising the daily trout limit to 5 this year. What a novel idea. Of course they are going to charge you and extra buck to do so. State wide possession limit will move to 10. 

On 2/2/2020 at 7:29 AM, laker67 said:

Well here you go Seth. I was reading the February Conservationist this morning and saw that Maramec Spring park is raising the daily trout limit to 5 this year. What a novel idea. Of course they are going to charge you and extra buck to do so. State wide possession limit will move to 10. 

Interesting only Park they are doing it in. Funny Limit use to be 5 and there was plenty in the river.

Now not so and no size to them.

oneshot

7 hours ago, oneshot said:

Interesting only Park they are doing it in. Funny Limit use to be 5 and there was plenty in the river.

Now not so and no size to them.

oneshot

Yep

As long as they keep the quality of fish the same as it's been the past few years then I won't mind. There have been a lot of 1.5-2# fish put in the park the past few years. If the quality of fish goes to crap, then I'll just stop going. There's plenty of other fish to chase.