Aircraft buzzing the lake

bobby b.

2 hours ago, bobby b. said:

So I made some calls to the FAA and got a response this morning.  These are two Piper Navajo planes contracted out of somewhere in Canada doing some geological  survey work for an unknown company.  According to the FAA they are required to be 500 - 1000 ft above houses and building.  More to follow.  They are flying out of the Branson airport.

should be easy for officials to find then.  this summer we had a crop duster flying underneath power lines and crossing 112.  got pics and his numbers and called the faa.  do not know what they did with whoever was doing the flying.  my neighbor the state park ranger witnessed it too.  this bozo  broke a lot of laws.  too close to power line, let alone going underneath, too close to hwy. , too close to houses, and spraying too close to houses without notification of doing so.

i was kind of wanting to deflate his tires🤬.  kind of like someone flying a drone  around your house.  i am getting to be an old cranky feller.  wait, i've always been that way😀.

bo

1 hour ago, bobby b. said:

I see the plane for about 2 seconds between the trees, no time for a camera pic  - FAA now knows the deal and is correcting the situation - planes and pilots are out of Canada - probably do this all the time up there.

You have to admit that would be a cool picture. Looking for my Blue angel pictures when they were flying over my brothers house on the turn during the air show.  I will post some when I track them down.

14 minutes ago, 3DHUSKER said:

You have to admit that would be a cool picture. Looking for my Blue angel pictures when they were flying over my brothers house on the turn during the air show.  I will post some when I track them down.

I just saw them again at Chesterfield this past summer.  Awesome!!!

4 minutes ago, snagged in outlet 3 said:

I just saw them again at Chesterfield this past summer.  Awesome!!!

Yep, that is where it was at.  My little brother lives up on the bluff there. We went to the air show one day and sat at his house and had drinks and watched it from there the next.  :)

20 minutes ago, 3DHUSKER said:

Yep, that is where it was at.  My little brother lives up on the bluff there. We went to the air show one day and sat at his house and had drinks and watched it from there the next.  :)

I had an invite up there several years ago but I was on vacation.  I've seen them at least 10 times I think.

1 minute ago, 3DHUSKER said:

I cant get to the pictures from work they have everything on lock down.  I have some with them giving us the 👍 as they go around.   They are CLOSE.  

This year I was on the bike path on the end of the runway.  I went both days.  They were waiving at us too.  I waited to long for tickets and they were sold out.