Three depthfinders for sale

BilletHead

I have three for sale all in perfect working shape. I want 125 bucks each or all three for 300 and some shipping help. All hummingbirds.

A 798 ci HD side imaging. No transducer or transducer bracket or power cable. They are pretty standard and not hard to get. The current unit I have now uses the same and I have two boats that I switch the unit on so I kept this transducer. There is also a plate I made to accept a ram ball attachment.

0214200924.jpg0214200925.jpg

Then next a Helix 5 DI, original box complete unit with power cable, transducer, Trolling motor bracket and transom bracket.

0214200929.jpg

And last A Helix 5 DI GPS. Complete with power cable and Transducer with transom bracket.

0214200934a.jpgthumbnail_0214200934.jpg

First unit came with a cover and screen is nice and clean. Other two units same condition and when not on boat wrapped in a towel for protection.

Thanks for looking,

BilletHead

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead

Yep

"We have met the enemy and it is us",

Pogo

If you compete with your fellow anglers, you become their competitor, If you help them you become their friend"

Lefty Kreh

" Never display your knowledge, you only share it"

Lefty Kreh

"Eat more bass and there will be more room for walleye to grow!"

BilletHead

" One thing in life is for sure. If you are careful you can straddle the barbed wire fence but make one mistake and you will be hurting"

BilletHead

P.S. "May your fences be short or hope you have long legs"

BilletHead