Heading Down for the Weekend

Todtenhausen

• Members

Very excited about the weekend coming up. I recently moved to Dallas from STL and will be meeting my brother at Lilley's for a great trip. His last day of work, forever, is Thursday, his birthday is Friday and the annual charity trout tournament we fish is Saturday. What more could we jam pack into a trip?... hopefully some 20" fish!  Happy Retirement and Happy Birthday Bro.

Good luck to everyone else fishing in the tournament on Saturday. Lilley's is first class and has the perfect setting for relaxation and the chance to catch the fish of a lifetime.

Safe travels.

8 minutes ago, Todtenhausen said:

Very excited about the weekend coming up. I recently moved to Dallas from STL and will be meeting my brother at Lilley's for a great trip. His last day of work, forever, is Thursday, his birthday is Friday and the annual charity trout tournament we fish is Saturday. What more could we jam pack into a trip?... hopefully some 20" fish!  Happy Retirement and Happy Birthday Bro.

Good luck to everyone else fishing in the tournament on Saturday. Lilley's is first class and has the perfect setting for relaxation and the chance to catch the fish of a lifetime.

Safe travels.

That’s awesome!   Post up some pictures please.  

• Root Admin

We’ve gone from a roar to a whimper...  15,000 cfs and flood gates to my app says 9,000 but looking at the flow out the window it looks like much less. 

Fishing should be very good with the lower flows. Going to be a fun weekend. 

Lilleys Landing logo 150.jpg

6 minutes ago, Phil Lilley said:

We’ve gone from a roar to a whimper...  15,000 cfs and flood gates to my app says 9,000 but looking at the flow out the window it looks like much less. 

Looks like Beave is shut down too.  Wish I could get down there...

59 minutes ago, Phil Lilley said:

Darn it! I was hoping it would stay at 15k cfs for the tournament.