OzarkAnglers.Com Forum
Phil Lilley

OAF Advertising

I'm pretty lazy when it comes to sending out emails about advertising on this forum.  I get around to it every 2 years. 

We have a few ads on the forum, mainly by people who frequent the lakes and rivers they're on.

I thought I'd throw it out there and see if there's any new members who'd like to get their brand out.

It's $100 per year per banner.  You supply the image and url.

No pressure...

Thanks!

On 2/21/2020 at 5:34 PM, Phil Lilley said:

I'm pretty lazy when it comes to sending out emails about advertising on this forum.  I get around to it every 2 years. 

We have a few ads on the forum, mainly by people who frequent the lakes and rivers they're on.

I thought I'd throw it out there and see if there's any new members who'd like to get their brand out.

It's $100 per year per banner.  You supply the image and url.

No pressure...

Thanks!

Thanks Phil!
Just need to get a few more things in order on my place in Mtn Home and will likely advertise the property as a "MC&MYOBB (Man Cave & Make your own Bed and Breakfast) ;)

For those that love to fish the White and Norfork and any place they might be willing to drive to from Mtn Home!